Gynaecology is the medical practice dealing with the health of the female reproductive systems (vagina, uterus and ovaries) and the breasts. Literally, outside medicine, it means “the science of women”. Its counterpart is andrology, which deals with medical issues specific to the male reproductive system.
Almost all modern gynaecologists are also obstetricians (see obstetrics and gynaecology). In many areas, the specialties of gynaecology and obstetrics overlap.
- Our centre offers modern treatment for heavy periods like Marina IUS,
- Thermal Balloon Ablation.
- Laparoscopic treatment for Fibroids, Endometriosis, Ovarian Cyst &
- Polycystic Ovarian Disease (PCOD)
- Hysteroscopic treatment for removal of Endometrial Polyps.
- Cancer and pre-cancerous diseases of the reproductive organs including ovaries, fallopian tubes, uterus, cervix, vagina, and vulva
- Incontinence of urine
- Amenorrhoea (absent menstrual periods)
- Dysmenorrhoea (painful menstrual periods)
Add Your Comment