Gynaecology is the medical practice dealing with the health of the female reproductive systems (vagina, uterus and ovaries) and the breasts. Literally, outside medicine, it means “the science of women”. Its counterpart is andrology, which deals with medical issues specific to the male reproductive system.
Almost all modern gynaecologists are also obstetricians (see obstetrics and gynaecology). In many areas, the specialties of gynaecology and obstetrics overlap.
- Our centre offers modern treatment for heavy periods like Marina IUS,
- Thermal Balloon Ablation.
- Laparoscopic treatment for Fibroids, Endometriosis, Ovarian Cyst &
Polycystic Ovarian Disease (PCOD)
- Hysteroscopic treatment for removal of Endometrial Polyps.
- Cancer and pre-cancerous diseases of the reproductive organs including ovaries, fallopian tubes, uterus, cervix, vagina, and vulva
- Incontinence of urine
- Amenorrhoea (absent menstrual periods)
- Dysmenorrhoea (painful menstrual periods)
Want to become an egg or sperm donor?
Egg or sperm donation is legal in India according to the new ART regulation bill 2023. Only registered ART Banks can carry out this procedure.
Eligibility for egg donor program:
- Aged between 23-35 years
- At least have one child aged 3 years
Eligible even if you had tubectomy operation.
Eligibility for sperm donor:
- Age between 21-55years
By donating your eggs or sperm, you will be helping a childless couple. A couple might not be able to have children due to problems with their own egg or sperm.
Your identity will be strictly anonymous and you will not have any legal obligation in the future.
Egg/Sperm donors will be duly informed and clearly explained the procedure of egg donation and financial compensation that will be offered by the registered ART Bank in detail.
All personal information shall be kept strictly confidential and all legal requirements shall be taken care by the ART Bank.
London IVF Center is a registered ART Bank under the new ART regulation act 2023.
Please contact us or walk in for further details.